Once you have booked and confirmed your travel through Liv. and you happen to find a directly comparable lower price within four (4) hours after making your purchase, we will match or beat it. If we are unable to match or beat the price, we will issue you a credit of 110% of the difference for use toward future Liv. purchases.
How to submit a Price Promise Claim
- Travel is complicated!
- Travel fares and rates are set by the travel suppliers – hotels, airlines, and car rental companies and not by Liv.
- These prices are built on complex factors like class of service (e.g. first class vs. economy), room or vehicle type, availability for your selected dates, and occupancy considerations by the supplier (for airlines, this is referenced by the fare basis code), the day and even the time you make the reservation, as well as your age, residence location, and more!
- Therefore, it is critical to any comparison that these factors be exactly the same for each price quote. In other words, you have to compare “apples to apples” and not “apples to oranges”. Our easy online claim form will help you ensure a proper comparison and a valid claim.
- Please collect the following information before submitting the form.
Price Promise Claim Form:
- Your Liv Confirmation Number or Booking ID.
- The web address (www. ____) of the website or publication where you found the better price.
- The date and time you found the comparative price as this must be within 4 hours after making your purchase (note that this is subject to verification by the Liv Member satisfaction Team).
- The main details of the air travel or the name and address of the hotel or the name of the car rental company.
- Screenshots that show the availability, search date, room type, car category, class of air service, fare basis code, promotion type (if any), and price for the dates of the travel.
- If any of these requirements cannot be shown or are not provided, we regret that we will be unable to process your claim.
- Please allow up to 72 hours for processing and response. One of our Liv Team members will contact you once we have reviewed your submission.
- PLEASE NOTE: You do not need to make a new booking with the competitor; just show us the comparison to your confirmed Liv booking.
- You must submit the completed online Claim form prior to the following deadlines. Claims received after these deadlines cannot be considered:
- For hotels, the deadline is twelve (12) hours after your confirmed booking or the midnight before EST of your check-in date whichever comes first.
- For flights, the deadline is 5:00 PM local time the day after you reserved your flight(s) on the Liv member portal website.
- For car rentals, the deadline is twelve (12) hours after your confirmed booking or the midnight before EST of your check-in date whichever comes first.
- Claims received after these deadlines cannot be considered.
The following conditions also apply:
- Same exact hotel, airline, vacation company or other provider
- Same exact period of stay or travel
- Same exact room/bed, villa/condo, cabin category, class of air service, Fare Basis Code and itinerary
- Same advance purchase requirements, payment, prepayment, service fee and deposit requirements (if any)
- Same cancellation and amendment policies
- The room, villa/condo, cabin, air reservation, vacation package, etc. must be available for instant confirmation at the time our agents check availability
- The total base purchase price of the travel must be at least $50.00, not including any taxes or fees
- Price Promise does not apply to differences based on service fees, booking fees, processing fees, shipping fees, paper-ticket fees and other fees not included in the base travel price, nor to differences based on add-on services or products such as additional guests or beds, premium seat charges, baggage charges, beverage packages, shore excursions, onboard spending credits, gratuities, premium dining charges, fuel, infant car seats, etc., not included in the base travel price.
Price Promise does not apply to unpublished rates, such as:
- Private rates
- Packaged or promotional rates where the rate for the compared individual component is not separately quoted and visible to the customer
- Hotel rooms or car rentals or tour rates individually, when sold as part of a travel package
- Any travel where the name of the supplier (hotel, airline, cruise line, operator, etc.) is hidden or unknown to the customer at the time of purchase.
- Rates that are not available to the general public, which include:
- Travel industry rates, agent rates, FAMs, Travel Club FAMs
- Corporate discount rates
- Group or meeting rates
- Any rates requiring membership, (i.e. AAA or AARP rates)
- Loyalty programs
- Any organization with rates intended for a specific group of individuals and are not meant for the general public
- Travel won as part of a contest, sweepstakes, etc.
- Liv has the right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, determine that it is for the same travel partner brand, property, ship, vendor, dates, and that it meets all terms, conditions and claims processing requirements.
- Liv reserves the right to:
- Deny any claims that cannot be verified, or for which you have provided incomplete information.
- Request additional documentation to prove that any claim is not the result of fraud or suspicious behavior or contrary to the intent of the Price Promise program.
- Request documentation to prove that the credit card used to make the booking has a valid billing address matching that of the registered Liv Travel. However, remember that a new booking with a competitor is not required.
- There is a limit of one (1) Price Promise claim per member per calendar month, regardless of number of accounts used by that customer, and regardless of whether such claims were approved or denied. Liv reserves the right to reclaim any Liv Dollars issued in excess of this limit, or where the customer has been deemed by Liv to be abusing the Price Promise program for personal or financial gains.
- Liv Travel’s judgment on all rules shall be final.
- Price Promise cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Liv reserves the right to amend, revise, supplement, suspend or discontinue the Price Promise guarantee and all its terms at any time.
- Liv Dollars may be redeemed for a period of up to one year, or in accordance with any terms printed on the credit confirmation, regardless of whether the Price Promise program is suspended or discontinued.